Ir al contenido principal

My Future Job


Resultado de imagen para artist
Since we are kids we always think about what we are going to be when we grow up. I´ve thinking about it many years, and today I can say that I want to work in everything related with arts and crafts. I doesn´t matter if it is outdoors or indoors. I enjoy both alternatives as long as I have my space, but I really imagine myself travelling around the world and knowing more cultures. I don´t care if I won´t have enough money, I just want the necessary to live and travel, because I´m not sure if I want to have kids.  

Now I´m studying design and I want as major Industrial Design. I feel that this option opens to me more work areas, and if I want to travel and investigate about cultures and folklore, I think that being an industrial designer is perfect if I have to work with clothes, instruments, jewels, because I will know very well how to use and work with materials and where I can found that kind of things.

I don´t imagine myself doing something boring to me. I couldn´t be well if I don´t have art in my life. Now, I have too much to learn to be successful and have as a job something that I really want. 

Comentarios

  1. i think that it´s something really cool and amazing, a great way to life, hope that everything goes well

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes! Is important for us do a work that we love and not one only for money

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Design is amazing, work in something that you love is the best!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A place that I would like to know: Thailand

 Travelling, is one of the most funny ways to learn about life and society: cultures, languages, architecture, colors, people and more. There´re too many interesting places around the world that we need to visit someday.  We have the  classic ones , like Europe, USA, the Caribbean, etc; but their culture is still not too strange to us, and that´s an history thing. But there are places where we really don´t have nothing in common, even the alphabet!  One of that places is the Southeast Asia. It is composed of eleven countries, and between them is Thailand. Thailand is a kingdom, and is the number 20 in the list of the most populated countries in the world. The 75% of the ethnic people is thai, and that means that their culture didn´t change too much like us. Bangkok is Thailand´s capital city and you can find there a lot of weird things to eat, buy and see. You also have in this country the most beautifuls beaches and places where you can meditate. It´s like you were in a paradis

My 2018

Well, in this year I start something like a “new life”. It sounds a little cliché but it is real. I have to move from my town to the city and to live alone with all the responsibilities that it brings. But I love my independence. My family is very traditional and apprehensive so this year they are trying to treat me more like and adult. I’m very flashy too, so is impossible to me don´t miss my family and my dog. But I´m great anyway. I try to use all my weekends for my family and everything is love haha.   It’s a little strange to write this because I’m very surprised of my year. I usually had bad luck in all, and this year everything seems to be going very well, except mathematics for a moment (I really believe that I could fail in this signature :S but I got it!). I passed all my signatures, I made good friends, I made the right decision and I have been very responsible with the money that my family sends me and my apartment. I even have a cat now!! I only need to approve all t